Taiwania seeks to raise $200m for the latest fund.
Indonesian MSME enabler Majoo raises $10m in Series A funding
India's Yulu Bikes in talks with Canada's Magna to raise funds for new battery entity
India, SE Asia are global bright spots for growth, says General Atlantic's Sandeep Naik
The LP View: PTT banks on its VC network for seamless due diligence
Bukalapak-backer Spiral Ventures targets to raise over $30m for fourth vehicle
JD-backed GigaCloud Technology trims US IPO target to $28m
Philippine e-commerce startup edamama pockets $20m Series A led by Alpha JWC
Sinar Mas invests $250m in e-wallet startup DANA, Lazada finalises deal too
Gaw Capital eyes real estate venture opportunities in Southeast Asia
Indonesian conglomerate Emtek mulls IPO for OTT platform Vidio
The central bank vowed to further expand trials of the digital currency.
IPOs & Markets
Four US-listed Chinese firms – OneConnect, Tuya, Noah Holdings, and Miniso – debuted on HKEX in July
The four will keep their listings in Hong Kong and mainland Chinese markets
Policy & Regulations
Tech giants comply with China’s drive to tighten oversight of platform algorithms
Leon Li’s stake sale would value Huobi between $2-3 b
The offer has already been fully subscribed, said sources.
The fresh capital will support the continued advancement of Insilico’s pipeline.
HSBC had said a break-up would mean a long-term hit to the bank’s credit rating.
Didi holds a 51% stake in the JV company, while the remaining 49% is held by Li Auto.